Duncan is the best td character
This page is biased, non-proper and too short! I'll remove it in a second.
I know, Duncan is so gr8
Facts about Duncan:
- Duncan is the only contestant to make it to the merge four times.
- Duncan was in the final 5 for the first three seasons.
- The third episode of TDWT is the first episode in which Duncan didn't appear.
- This makes him appear in 56 episodes in a row.
- But he still appeared in a Japanese promo for TDA, which technically makes 4th episode of TDWT the first one in which he didn't appear, and makes it 57 episodes in a row.
- He is also the king of TDA. Bow to him or you are arrested.
- The reason he returned in TDWT after getting eliminated is because Duncan is the king of TDA and of the merge so they decided to return him. Slay.
- King Duncan also got robbed in Glenn's blog! Unacceptable!!!
- One of the only reasons that RBW likes Post-TDI Duncan is because he reminds him of Chewy.
Gallery of awesomeness
|First Generation||Bridgette | Cody | Courtney | DJ | Duncan | Geisha Owen | Gwen | Harold | Heather | Hipster Izzy | Leshawna | Lindsay | Sadie | Sierra | Trent | Tyler|
|Second Generation||Brick | Dakota | Dawn | Lightning | Sem|
|Third Generation||Ella | Leonard | Samey | Sky | Sugar|
|Fourth Generation||Chet | Kitty | Lorenzo | Miles | Rock | Tom|
|Miscellaneous||Kinky Monkey | Malibu | Moms|